Maximus is seeking an IBM Admin to provide expertise to a federal client in support of their mission critical systems in defense of our Homeland.
We are seeking an IBM Administrator to provide expertise in managing and optimizing IBM-based systems and technologies for a federal client's critical operations. As a key member of our team, the IBM Administrator will play a pivotal role in ensuring the reliability, performance, and security of mission-critical IBM solutions.
• Lead the administration and maintenance of IBM systems and technologies.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and optimize IBM-based solutions to meet business and technical requirements.
• Monitor and analyze system performance metrics, identifying and resolving issues to ensure optimal system operation.
• Perform regular system updates, patches, and upgrades to maintain security and compliance with industry standards.
• Manage user accounts, permissions, and access controls to safeguard system integrity and data privacy.
• Implement and enforce security best practices and measures across IBM systems and technologies.
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting for IBM-related incidents and issues.
• Stay updated with emerging IBM technologies and best practices to drive continuous improvement.
• Due to federal requirements, only US Citizens can be considered. Candidates with dual citizenship cannot be considered.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret level clearance.
• Must be based around Annapolis Junction, MD.
• This individual will be responsible for the daily operation of mission critical systems on a 24x7x365 workday basis. Shift work will be required.
• 7+ years of experience as an IBM Admin or related field.
• Any experience in any or all of the following:
o IBM Intel-based, IBM Power 8; Power System E880C, IBM DataPower XML Firewall, IBM V7000/Flash, IBM/Brocade FC SAN, IBM DS8000 SAN/Flash, IBM HMC
oIBM Control Center
oIBM DataPower Gateway
oIBM Data Studio
oIBM Intregration Bus ToolKit
oIBM Security Access Manager
oIBM Security Identity Manager
oIBM Systems Director and ITCAM
oIBM Tivoli Monitoring
oIBM WebSphere Application Server
oIBM WebSphere Extreme Scale
oIBM WebSphere Liberty
oIBM WebSphere MQ
oIBM Identity Insight
oIBM Address Verification Interface
#techjobs #clearance #NSO
Maximus TCS (Technology and Consulting Services) Internal Job Profile Code: TCS220, T4, Band 7MAXIMUS Introduction: Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com. EEO Statement: EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status. Pay Transparency: Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to job location, a candidate's education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation. Maximus will comply with regulatory minimum wage rates and exempt salary thresholds in all instances. Posted Max: USD $120,000.00/Yr. Posted Min: USD $69,400.00/Yr.