IT Service Analyst
Springs Window Fashions is a leader in the custom window treatment industry since 1939. Headquartered in Middleton WI, we have over 8,000 associates and 18 locations worldwide. Our custom window treatments are available under the Bali, Graber, Sunsetter and Mecho brands in nearly every major retailer, in thousands of designer showrooms and showcased in large commercial buildings.
Our company has invested heavily building capabilities the last three years to become a leader in product innovation. As North America’s premier window covering company, we’re committed to creating a “Best Experience” for our consumers, channel partners and associates.
We are bringing new innovations to the market at an accelerating pace and have a lot to offer consumers who want to improve their home décor. Despite COVID, our company is experiencing high growth as consumers spend more time at home and want to redecorate.
This IT Service Analyst provides senior level support to end-user departments and individuals dealing with more advanced technical issues. This includes configuration, installation, maintenance and support of end user devices including but not limited to desktops, laptops, handheld devices, and printers. Performs all support tasks based upon an extensive knowledge of the company’s computing environment. This position provides excellent service and prompt response to customers’ needs. Team collaboration and communication with other IT team members is also key to being successful in this role. The IT Service Analyst provides guidance to other members of the IT Service Analyst team.
Note - Job may be filled at a higher level depending on experience of the selected candidate.
- Configure, install, maintain, and support desktops, laptops, handheld devices, printers, monitors, portable data storage devices, iPhones, and other general peripherals
- Provide desktop support for Microsoft Windows, Apple OS and Network Printers
- Lead and maintain streamlines process for enterprise level PC imaging and deployment. Utilize tools to package software installs and build PC images
- Establish and maintain streamlined process for enterprise level PC imaging and deployment
- Support desktop maintenance, including inventory and software distribution, and security maintenance, including virus updates and patch management
- Create and update service requests accordingly within the service system with detailed assessment and resolution information
- Develops and maintains problem resolution knowledge database. Works consistently to improve the problem resolution process and ensures procedures and documentation is current
- Provide customers with a quick resolution and high level of satisfaction, including achieving internal SLAs
- Work closely with all levels of teammates to provide seamless and excellent service to Springs’ associates (customers)
- Work on projects associated with Desktop support related tasks (i.e., rolling out OS/software upgrades, new products, office moves, etc.)
- Assist in training new IT service personnel ensuring that they are familiar with various policies and procedures to minimize interruptions to the users
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3 years’ experience supporting and troubleshooting hardware, software, and network connectivity
- Minimum 3 years Information Technology experience
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service Experience, Certifications: MOS Expert, MOS Master, MCSE, or MCITP is preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of Windows operating systems, Office applications, Mac OSX, VPN, Citrix, and PC and handheld device hardware
- Experience in enterprise level PC imaging and deployment
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently with little supervision
- Experience using ticketing software system
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Process oriented
- Experience assisting with hardware or software deployment projects
- Available to be on call off hours as necessary
- Ensures Accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Drive Engagement – Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Instill Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Drive Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Consumer/Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering on customer-centric solutions
- Critical Thinking – Making Sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Being Resilient – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Optimize Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement