Springs Window Fashions is a leader in the custom window treatment industry since 1939. Headquartered in Middleton WI, we have over 8,000 associates and 18 locations worldwide. Our custom window treatments are available under the Bali, Graber, Sunsetter and Mecho brands in nearly every major retailer, in thousands of designer showrooms and showcased in large commercial buildings.
Our company has invested heavily building capabilities the last three years to become a leader in product innovation. As North America’s premier window covering company, we’re committed to creating a “Best Experience” for our consumers, channel partners and associates.
We are bringing new innovations to the market at an accelerating pace and have a lot to offer consumers who want to improve their home décor. Despite COVID, our company is experiencing high growth as consumers spend more time at home and want to redecorate.
The IT Security Analyst performs a wide variety of security duties with a primary focus providing implementation and day to day management of Identity Access and Active Directory management. Responsibilities include managing privileged / non-privileged access to environments across Infrastructure and Application environments.
- Review current state of information security and performs regular audits of access permissions; Responsible for the ongoing management and/or improvement of activities related to the Access Management
- Responsible for onboarding and offboarding of user accounts in Active Directory and business applications
- Ensure authorized access by investigating improper access, revoking access, and reporting violations
- Responsible for Single Sign-On and Multi Factor Authentication infrastructure
- Develop security awareness globally by providing orientation, educational programs, and on-going communication
- Basic understanding of Windows Active Directory, including GPOs, Security Groups, User permissions, etc.
- Monitor and evaluate SIEM and other applications for compromise indicators
- 1st level response to security breach/compromise indicators and other security related requests
- Log and document event responses per security operations procedures
- Perform basic application administration for security related monitoring and operations applications
- Participate in audit and compliance tracking and data documentation.
- Bachelors degree related to Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory in a Windows environment.
- Experience configuring and tuning a SIEM system.
- Experience with SSO and MFA providers such as Okta and Azure.
- Knowledge in designing and implementing Privilege Access Management in large corporate environments.
- Knowledge in the use of security principles; risk assessment policies and standards, information security best practices, products and technologies, and network technologies.
- Willing to work outside normal hours to assist with issues and incidents from time to time
- Vision toward continuous improvement and a passion to make a difference to the business.
- Occasionally, the employee may need travel. Example: go to a manufacturing/warehouse facility. The noise level and working conditions are like those for a manufacturing/warehouse facility.
- This position has 24/7 responsibility for some key production infrastructure equipment. Must be willing to respond to server/network -based outages 24/7.
- Ensures Accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Drive Engagement – Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Instill Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Drive Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Consumer/Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering on customer-centric solutions
- Critical Thinking – Making Sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Being Resilient – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Optimize Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement